Dr. med. Barbara Jahns
- 1986-2000 Assistant (House) Doctor Inducement Gynaecology Unit, Paracelsus Clinic, Henstedt-Ulzburg
- Specialist Chieft Doctor Inducement Gynaecology/Obstetric Unit, January 1, 2000 Paracelsus Clinic, Henstedt-Ulzburg & ongoing Specializing in Gynaecological, Oncology and Senology
- Since January 2008 up to present, Gynaecology/Obstetric Doctor of the German Medical Centre, Sharjah U.A.E.
- Premarital counseling, Family counseling, Contraceptive counseling, Gynaecological counseling and Breast cancer counseling.
- Pregnancy check up with ultrasound, cardiotocography and blood examinations
- Gynaecological examination with cytology and ultrasound
- Breast examination with ultrasound
- Vaccination against cervix-cancer
- 1972, Curschmannstrasse Girls Abitur (high school Grammar School, Hamburg diploma) Specialism: Science
- 1978, Undergraduate Study of Biology 1st State Examination Teaching and Sports Science (equiv. to B.Sc. Hons.) Diploma Freie Univ. Berlin
- 1984, Postgraduate Study of Human Approbation Medicine, FU Berlin (equiv. to M. Sc)
- 1982-1983 Doctoral thesis on the significance Steglitz clinic of late – potentials in the average ECG Berlin of post-cardiac arrest patients.
- 1991, Specialist Paramedic Certificate Qualification Medical Council of Schleswig-Holstein
- Paracelsus Clinic Specialist 1997 Gynaecology Henstedt-Ulzburg & Obstetrics
- 2002, Professional Development course Certificate – Organized by the German Cancer Logical Society (Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft) oncology in oncological diagnosis and therapy .